Sunday, November 23, 2008

Putting it together ...

for the first time.

After a month of patient wait, all the track pieces have finally arrived. Not wasting any time, I proceeded to put the track together according to the plan.

Okay, so the layout is still flat, however finally I can run my train around the layout.

O, and I almost forgot, while waiting for the track, I have also put a layer of cork board over the whole chipped boardl so the brown colored surface you see in the pictures below is actually cork.

Posted by Andy at 10:17 PM  

2 comments:

  1. Artificial Science Says:

    I see you have the shinkansen on the inner track: How does it make those tighter curves? Indeed, how does the layout run generally? Well, I presume?

  2. Andy Says:

    Don, indeed it has been going round and round without any problems...

 
Copyright 2005-2007. Hello Wiki designed by Fen, Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds, Blogger Templates by Blog Forum.